Hello Year 5! Happy Monday!
For today’s Healthy Eating activity, we will be comparing our own breakfast to a typical breakfast from other countries. Your aim is to write a comparison of 2 or more recipes.
Make sure you remember internet safety! If you see something you do not like, or you do not think is appropriate at school, tell an adult immediately without showing any other children. Do not click on links to external sites without getting permission from an adult first. You may only watch videos which have been pre-approved by an adult.
Below are some useful links for today’s activity. The mobile version of these sites would be best! Turn your Hudl to a portrait position for the best experience.
Sites with recipes:
- Kitchenbowl has some international breakfast recipes. You may click ‘View Recipe’ under each tile.
- 8 Authentic Breakfast Recipes from Around the World
Sites about international breakfasts:
- 10 INTERNATIONAL BREAKFASTS HEALTHIER THAN YOURS
- 50 of the world’s best breakfasts
- Traditional breakfasts from around the world
- What people eat for breakfast around the world
- Here’s What Breakfast Looks Like In 28 Countries Around The World
This link could be useful for writing a comparative text.
Don’t get too hungry out there!